Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. – Pablo Picasso
March 6, 2011
Quote of the Day
Most popular Quotations
- God is not proud…He will have us even though we have shown that we prefer everything else to Him. – C.S…
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.…
- If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- If all the girls who attended the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised. – Dorothy…
- I’m not normally a religious man, but if you’re up there, save me, Superman! – Homer Simpson
- Anger as soon as fed is dead. ’Tis starving makes it fat. – Emily Dickinson
- Strength of mind is exercise, not rest. – Alexander Pope
- He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money.…
- The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds. – John F. Kennedy
- Motherhood is a biological fact, while fatherhood is a social invention. – Margaret Mead