Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
Courage is fear holding on a minute longer. – George Patton
August 13, 2012
Quote of the Day
Most popular Quotations
- The more I study science, the more I believe in God. – Albert Einstein
- When you work seven days a week, fourteen hours a day, you get lucky. – Armand Hammer
- There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies. – Winston Churchill
- If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- He was like a cock who thought the sun had risen to hear him crow. – George Eliot
- I don’t care what is written about me, so long as it isn’t true. – Dorothy Parker
- Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter. – Ansel Adams
- If you can speak three languages you’re trilingual. If you can speak two languages you’re bilingual. If you…
- No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating. – Oscar Wilde
- Consciousness is either inexplicable illusion, or else revelation. – C.S. Lewis