Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
Courage is fear holding on a minute longer. – George Patton
August 13, 2012
Quote of the Day
Most popular Quotations
- If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most for the present world were precisely those…
- Where there’s marriage without love, there will be love without marriage. – Benjamin Franklin
- If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- The White House: I don’t know whether it’s the finest public housing in America or the crown jewel of the…
- Anybody can make history; only a great man can write it. – Oscar Wilde
- A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day. – André Maurois
- If you desire to drain to the dregs the fullest cup of scorn and hatred that a fellow human being can pour…
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates
- The greatest remedy for anger is delay. – Thomas Paine
- Words may show a man’s wit but actions his meaning. – Benjamin Franklin